Love at first sight...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I really in love..

Starting the first day i saw her.. The person i always think of before i went to bed is her and the first person i think of before opening my eye in the morning is also her.. If there is one question that i want to know about her but i dont have the answer i couldnt get a good sleep that night.most probably will be rolling one the bed for 2 to 3 hours.. when i saw her very close to her guy friend and thats make me jealous or both of them is boy and gf already??? i dont know...but i owes remind myself to be a gentlement.. they just very good friend.. :-) Everytime when i know i going to see her i will tell myself first not to do this and not to say that.. but owes failed to do so.... i know i had going to far and i feel that is start to avoid me abit???

is actually 7.30 am now but im here blogging... head is abit pain cuz might be yesterday i have drank too much.. i think today is the earliest day i woke up for the pass 3 years? hmm... actually there is something bothering me.. Yeah you right.. is Her.. the girl i in love with.. yesterday i actulally did tell her that i love her and say that i wanna take care of her.. and she just reply No.. how sad ist.. im not drunk at that time.. i drank lots but im 80% awake.. im really serious of what i say.. i really mean it.. i know that relationship cannot be rush.. rushing ususally not my pratice in love..but dunno why this time everything is like not in my control... i need her to know what im thinking.. but for her im going to far... im sorry...

After debating between me and myself.. i decided to give both of us time to know more about each other.. thats the only chances i have now.. what should i do now is study hard and get good results.. so that i can have a good career in the future and can give more promise to her..

wish me luck. ^^V

No comments: