Love at first sight...

Monday, April 07, 2008

Finally after one year....

I'm very happy today... Guess what... HAHAHAHA... I finally passed my MCP exam.... After a week of hardwork i finally passed... YIPEEE, HURRAY, YEAHHHHH anything... hahhahaha... today the whole day you can see smile one my face after i come out from the exam center... you have to see it by yourself how happy am i today..words is hard to express my feeling..

The first thing i do when i come out from the exam center is to call Her to inform her that i passed my exam.. im really happy...after that i go to her school to find her eat lunch to celebrate..Na Li Zhi Dao we end up eating supper... hahahaha... is the first time im staying in SP for that long.. i think round 5 hours?? haha..when i go in the sun is still up there..but when i come out the moon is there already..

SP is really Huge.. walk around almost lost... haha. its take me long time to find her.. she is bringing her computer to do something dunno what the school ask them to do... then we think around 5 can go already then go eat something nice to celebrate.. then ends up till 7 o clock we still in the school.. everyone leave already.. only me her and 2 of other students + one technician is there...we left at aorund 8 plus.... Both of us very tired but luckily we manage to get a sit in the train..

We went to eat Sushi at causeway... she like sushi so much man...haha.. she can eat as much as me... after sushi i sended her home.. so tired both of us..but still can see smile on my face.. ^^V

Im really happy that i passed my exam today.. Its really give me more motivation to continue to do better.. and i have to thanks her also to give me motivation to go throught this exam.. Thanks agian girl... and thanks you to let me acc you today.. HAPPY...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah.. So sweet uhhs!! Haha.. U jyjyjyjy with her leii!! Must chase until o!! Or i kill u!! hehe! Now u cn tell her sm1 after ur life if she dun accept u!! ^_^

Magician said...

@da jie

^^V