Love at first sight...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday wishes..

yo.. haha.. have been lazy and not blog for quite a long time.. im just lazy k.. haha.. my freinds keep on askng me to update my blog.. say owes come to my blog why same de.. hahhaa.. ok ok .. no i write write something ah... hmmm

ok.. My brithday is coming.. My birthday wish this year - i want to have a girlfriend - wah hahahha.. what type of girl i like? Make sure u can find one for me before u ask..hahaha... actually no one is prefect de la.. most important is the feeling.. IF there is prefect one i will like to have
1) know how to play musical instrument ( piano will be advantage )
2) know how to dance
3) know how to sing
4) must be cute
5) thinking must be mature
6) will do house chore
7) know how to cook ( cuz i like to eat )
8) CANNNOT agree with me all the time
9) when i ask go where eat or watch what movie cannot give me the answer " shui bian "

the above nine is my minimum requirement for ideal gf..haha. since no one is prefect so i just choose 4 and 5... hahaha..but also feeling.. the most important one.. thats my first birthday wish..

2nd birthday wish is hop i can do well in all my coming exam.. graduate and find a good job.. ssalary not need high but must enough for me to use.. hehe ^^V

3rd birthday wished is , i hope everyone is healthy and happy.. ^^V

No comments: