Love at first sight...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My 23rd birthday dinner..

Thanks all the ppl.fish & co staff for the birthday song.. My frens.. sing three different version of birthday song.. love you all.. Muakz.. the girls bought me a wallet.. very nice.. like it.. the guys bought me condom.. reallly want to *faint*.. i already knew what is it when i fell the present.. then they die die want me open it in the middle of the strett. luckily a bit late liao.. so not much people walking around.. haha..

Thanks my oversea friend who greet me through the line.. Hui chiet from malaysia.. thank you.. and sheng yi from tasmania..thanks you..

Photobucket
this is the gift from the girls..

Photobucket
gift from the guys.

Photobucket
why they buy me this??

Photobucket
Inside is what?

Photobucket
this one. *faint*

Photobucket
The guys bought me this.

Photobucket
this is draw by bunny.. wishing me 23rd happy birthday with the brithday day w/O "H"
but anyway like it.. thanks.

Photobucket
Inside of the card look like this.. Full of message.. Terima Kasih

Photobucket
Back of the card.

Photobucket
Nice?

Photobucket
this is bunny.the deisgner.

Photobucket
this is by fish&co and the picture and the top right is me and another guy celebrating his birthday at fish&co.

Photobucket
The Cake

2 comments:

Cl3m3nCe said...

my dear sorry for the late viewing..just remember to view ur blog hehe paiseh..never knew that you have actually blog so much btw jst to let you know that your friend bunny is really good in drawing its a nice card and i believe you do enjoy your birthday this year so much than last year ya..wish you happy always

Magician said...

I will help u to tell my friend bunny.. hehe.. ^^V my present leh?