Love at first sight...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First time.

When you look at me, I haven’t say anything
You had already figured it out
I’m still not certain
I still haven’t filled your requests
Is it that I’m thinking too much..
..or that you are also avoiding?
If you’ve really chosen me
I’ll muster up the courage to accept
Unwittingly, my line of sight has begun to become evasive
The first time I said I loved you
Breathing was hard, my heart wouldn’t stop trembling
The first time I held your two hands
I lost my direction, didn’t know where am I going..
That’s the reason for us to be in love
That’s the two of us protecting each other
The first time I kiss you deeply
I wanted to be sober, but I became giddy.
The first time you lay down on my chest
We didn’t want to be apart
That was the first time I know what everlasting and unchanging meant
I love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sweet!!=)

Magician said...

^^V