Love at first sight...

Monday, May 12, 2008

This few days keep missing her so much, and its start affecting my studies.. i know it cant be continue like that so i decide to tell her everythhing in my heart and no matter what is the reply i will accept.. so i decided to make a card for her and this is my first time making card wondering in the sationery shop dunno what to buy.. walk here and there and finally i got myself a pen knife, glue, ruler and some colour paper to make the card.. After completing the card, i put it in a box with the bottle of love , a card that i buy and also the letter that written everything in my heart..

today i went to her school withour telling in advance, her class ended at 5 so i reach the school one hour before and stand at the gate waiting for her.. after pass her the box, she go with her firend and i go myself.. an hour later she message me and say that she need to concentrate on the upcoming exam and dun want to have a relationship now.. I respect her decision..

after letting her know all this thing..i feel much more comfortable.. what i should do now is also concentrate on my up coming exam and assigmment.. at the same time i wish that we can keep in touch..

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Koko, hope all the best to u~

All will be settle down when exam ends up~

God bless u~


-hui ling-

Anonymous said...

y!y!~

u had done what u think is better way to yourself~so dun give self pressure to control anything~

+u+u exam o~

-huiling i cum to support u gor d leh-


x!Ao !nG~

Magician said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magician said...

@huiling
@xiaoing

thanks both of you.. i know what should i do.. no worry.. thanks thanks..

got two of you owes entertain me, everythig will be ok de la.. ^^V

Anonymous said...

The card is nice wors! Creative u!!XD

Magician said...

@da jie

thanks..