Love at first sight...

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Im fat :(

this days i ate alots.. really cant control myself over eating.. yesterday me and 2 fren went eat seafood at newton food center.. everthing is ok except for the prawn.. its expensive and not so nice.. other was ok .. we eat till the max we can take in.. after that my stomach look so big.. look like pregant 5 mths. hahahha

then the next day went find her.. then we went to jurong east.. eat prata sausage..then after that mac cone ice cream.. then she told me not enough :( and want another prata sausage.. make me order another also.. so in total we ate 2 prata sausage + 1 cone ice cream. i full till the maxx oredi.. walk also slow.. she told me shes just nice. can take in one more prata sausage:( how can she eat so much.. if i dont see it myself i wont believe that she can eat so much.. cuz her size is so small lo.. tiny.. ahahhaha.. sighhhhh

then today..erm..should be yesterday..hahah.cuz over 12am.. my niece bday party.. then eat lots also... :(.. four day straight i eat so much lo... really so fat oredi:( tmr need to start exeercise.. hahaha..which i told myself everytime after i ate lots...

Bah. i of to bed liao.. o yea.. i won $50 when i play mahjong just now.. happy.. Night..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo.u fat?nt dat fat le.XD

Patricia said...

hahaha.. say urself FAT liao la.. good good.. Very Good..!! hehe..

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Good food again!! Haha.. Hungrys!!XP

P.S.:$50 sharing ma? HEHE

Magician said...

@da jie

the $50 have become food and went into my stomach lo.. haha.. next time i share with you if i got another $50